Who doesn't love a good crafting session this time of year? I made these festive place cards to add to our Christmas table.
Here's what I used:
- Canson Cold Press Watercolour Paper
- Tombow Fudenosuke Hard Tip Pen
- Da Vinci Watercolor Paint - Sap Green
- Dr. Ph. Martin's Copper Plate Gold Ink
- Windsor & Newton 666 One Stroke Paint Brush - 13mm 1/2"
- Trim watercolour paper to 1.5 x 4 inches.
- Paint trees on place cards and let dry.
- Letter the name on the place cards.
- Splatter ink on place cards.