One of my friends recently welcomed a baby girl into the world! Since I love to make things, I decided to make a super cute name banner for baby Brynn.
Here's what I used:
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen
- Recollections Pink Button Card Stock Paper
- Recollections Signature Shimmer Card Stock Paper
- Recollections Flower Lever Punch
- Ashland Natural Jute Twine
- Sewing Machine + Thread
- Glue Gun
- Hole punch
- Cut bunting banners from the Recollections Shimmer card stock.
- Draw each letter on individual banners using a grey Tombow pen.
- Sew bunting banners together with sewing machine.
- Punch a hole at each end of the banner – at the upper right area of the bunting. Tie a piece of twine through each hole.
- Using paper punch, cut out flower shapes with the Recollections Pink Buttons card stock.
- Curl the petals with a pencil.
- Layer the petals and glue them together with a glue gun to form a flower.
- Glue flowers to buntings.